Top 5 Diagnostic Tools You Must Have in 2010


1.Laptop računala.Došlo time, if you do not already have one on top of your box. I can not imagine what I would without mine. I always walk through my laptop to search for torque specs, find a wiring diagram or even just to find out how much oil the car runs. I remember those days not so long ago, where I had to make that long trip to the office and fight the other technicians to use a computer that we had available to us. With laptop prices falling by the minute, no longer have an excuse. I consider them disposable and simply buy the cheapest one I can find. I figure I can buy 5 $ 300 laptop for the price of a low end Toughbook, so if I threw one every 2 years to Toughbook will have the last 10 years to justify the expense.

2.J2534 sučelje.Dana go through the check engine light repair replacement parts and cleaning codes quickly passes. If you've noticed a steady increase in the number of TSB for codes that involve reprogramming the ECU as part of, and sometimes the entire service, you are not alone. In times like we are in now, you should be able to keep as much work in house as possible. If you do not perform ECU reprogramming, sending thousands of dollars from the door distributor or competitor that is. I recommend sites, since it is the cheapest fully compliant interface is temporarily unavailable.

3.Smoke Machine.Cijene have come down so low that it is time to stop making excuses and buy one. Can not properly diagnose the evap leak without it. You know you need it.

4.Identifix subscription. I know this is supposed to be about the tools. I think my subscription Identifix be one of the most valuable tools imam.Iznos of time saved diagnosing car is amazing.

5.Training. Yes I know this is supposed to be about the tools. Do yourself a favor and get out there and learn something new next year. Whether it is attending class, reading books or watching DVDs, do something. The only way to climb to the top of this profession is to be continually learning. I would recommend a hybrid class. This is a market that will be hitting the independent stores in the next few years. If you do not see any hybrids, just waiting to come.

To sum up, spending money wisely tool in the next year will certainly pay off in increased sales and ultimately more money in your wallet.

Comments